Planning for Life
Each day we face difficulties in managing our finances. Inflation, taxes, debt, changing interest rates, and stock market swings - their effect can be unsettling. One thing we can be certain of is that the future will come, whether we are financially ready or not.
A New England Securities Financial Planner can help you achieve your goals and will give you the guidance to:
- Help reduce taxes*
- Save for retirement
- Decide how to invest
- Help you develop strategies to manage your debt
- Determine proper insurance coverage
- Offer custom-designed programs to try to achieve your special goals... buying a home or condo, retiring early, financing your child’s education and more
As a client, you and your New England Securities Financial Planner will develop a confidential relationship and follow a 6 Step Plan to ensure that your objectives will be identified.
Planning Isn’t Impossible
The beauty of your plan will be your ability to change it. This kind of flexibility is to your advantage because your goals will change as time goes by. There’s no need to put off planning. The time is now. Creating a plan with a professional Financial Planner from New England Securities will help you to know where you want to be and how you’re going to get there. Isn’t now the right time to start planning for your life?
6 Step Plan
New England Security’s financial planning service has six steps:
Step 1: No Obligation Discovery Interview. At this meeting, a specially trained New England Securities Financial Planner will listen to your financial concerns and discuss what financial planning can do to help you achieve your financial objectives.
Step 2: Gather Information. If you decide to purchase financial planning services from New England Securities, we move on to the next and most important step: data gathering. This is where we learn about all of your financial goals, objectives, assets, liabilities, income, expenses and other relevant information. The foundation of a sound financial plan is having a clear understanding of who and what you are. This information is kept strictly confidential.
Step 3: Analysis and Development. A preliminary analysis of the information about you is prepared. This includes reviewing all of your objectives and determining if they are feasible. Your planner may consult, with your permission, with your attorney, accountant, or other adviser to make sure the data is complete.
Step 4: Plan Presentation and Delivery. After all of the alternatives and information is analyzed, a final plan will be presented to you. The final plan is a written document prepared especially for you by your planner. It contains specific recommendations designed to help you meet your financial goals and objectives.
Step 5: Implementation. Your New England Securities Financial Planner, acting in a registered representative capacity, will explain how you can act on the specific recommendations in your financial plan by purchasing financial products. Financial products may be purchased at any institution you choose.
Step 6: Monitor and Update as Needed. In life, one thing is constant: change. Each year, and perhaps more frequently, your income, investments, assumptions, and objectives will change. This is why your New England Securities Financial Planner stands ready to monitor and update your plan as needed.
Your financial planner can help you reach your goals:
- I want to strive for better return on my investments.
- I want to make sure that my family is financially protected should something happen to me.
- I don’t mind paying taxes, but I want to keep more of my money for me.
- I want to prepare for funding my children’s education as best as possible.
- I don’t want to worry about running out of money during my retirement.
- I want to keep control of my decisions when I retire.
- I want to maintain a certain lifestyle when I retire.
- When it comes to my investments, I want to know that I am "on track."
- When the time comes, I want to make sure that my money and my things go where I want them to go.
- My business is important to me, so I want to make sure it is protected.
- I want "X" for "X" by "X."
New England Securities Financial Planners have the experience, the tools, and the know-how to help you realize your financial dreams.
* New England Securities Financial Planners do not provide legal or tax advice.You should contact your tax advisor for details on how any financial plan will affect your personal legal and tax situation.
IRS Circular 230 Notice: The information contained in this website is not intended to (and cannot) be used by anyone to avoid IRS penalties. This website may support the promotion and marketing of financial planning. Your clients should seek tax advice based on their particular circumstances from their independent tax advisors.
Fee-based financial planning and investment advisory services offered by New England Securities Corp. a registered investment advisor, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. (member FINRA/SIPC).